Mineral gel use and effects
Our product contains everything skin needs for royal care and pampering.
Mineral gel is suitable for use in medical as well as cosmetic purposes.
Persiangel has many beneficial effects on the skin and body you will notice at first use.
We cite prof. Dr. Janez Kraševec, author of balneological evaluation for Persiangel mineral gel (reference number 2142-13/7606-13/10782/Ap1 dated 24.10.2013) for peloid coatings use:
Usage of mineral gel as face masks:
- Feeling of a rejuvenated face
- Supplies cells with minerals
- Comprehensive skin cleansing
- Refreshed complexion
- Smooths wrinkles
- Returns shine to the skin
Usage of mineral gel as body treatment:
- Body care
- Treatment of internal diseases, such as rheumatism
- Specific body areas treatment
Instructions for use:
Apply mineral gel in a thin layer to the desired area, to make it easier you can use a brush. You can use a food film on most body areas except the face. Leave it effect for 30-40 minutes, in some cases longer, few hours. Remove and throw away the food film after use.
Rinse with lukewarm water, minimal recommended therapy period is one month of everyday use, in some cases we advise few months.
More about indications, contraindications and usage in the appendix.
We cite prof. Dr. Janez Kraševec, author of balneological evaluation for Persiangel mineral gel (reference number 2142-13/7606-13/10782/Ap1 dated 24.10.2013):
"In addition to these beneficial procedures of fango usage, we must also consider the possible negative impact on the human body otherwise called contraindications if used for:
- Fresh (opened) wounds
- Sensory disorders of the skin susceptible to allergies
- Acute inflammation in the area of application
- Active tuberculosis
- High blood pressure and heart disease with arrhythmias
- Decomposition of heart, liver and kidneys conditions
- A tendency to bleed
- Acute febrile condition
- Acute infectious diseases
It is necessary to consult the Spa or personal doctor who will professionally assess the necessity, possibility, indications and forms of corresponding problems in the treatment."